Executive Room Description
The executive suite is located in a secluded part of the Lodge, away from the other accommodation facilities. Totally private, overlooking the Bobbejaansberg.
This suite has a spa bath large enough for two people, as well as an indoor and outdoor shower facility.
A private deck and air conditioning included.
Our buildings have been constructed from natural rock with thatched roofs creating a pleasant atmosphere - cool in summer and warm in winter.
- All rooms have baths installed, except the loft rooms and wheelchair friendly room, that has showers.
- Flat screen TV’s with 10 channels decoder and dish
- A safe for valuables
- Hair drier and shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, etc.
- Well stocked coffee/tea facility in each room
- Bed linen and towels are supplied, excluding swimming towels
- En-suite bathrooms, include showers in all rooms, toilet, basin.
- Fully serviced and housekeeping
1 x Wheelchair friendly double room available.
This room has all the facilities required for disabled visitors, with an open indoor shower, king-size bed and dedicated parking next to the chalet.
For all accommodation requirements and pricing, please contact us for a quotation. Pricing may vary depending on the time of year, function, and number of people booking.